Above: Stratosphere Pro R4 features new award-winning designer cases with real wood accents, available in charcoal color with walnut front trim, or in chalk white with oak front trim (above).
AMD Ryzen 7000 series processors:· AMD's fastest desktop CPUs, 31% faster than Ryzen 5000 series
· Superior Windows 10 performance vs Intel
· Top thermal efficiency: highest performance per watt, quieter cooling
· Top gaming performance with "X3D" CPU models
Stratosphere Pro R4 now features AMD's fastest desktop CPUs, AMD Ryzen 7000 series, with performance gains of 31% or more over AMD's popular Ryzen 5000 series.
Powered by AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs, Stratosphere Pro R4 offers similar price/performance to our Stratosphere Pro systems powered by Intel's 13th Gen Core CPUs.
Compared to Intel 13th Gen Core CPUs, AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs offer higher thermal efficiency, demanding less power and generating less heat to deliver their peak performance. For example, the Ryzen 7 7700X CPU consumes up to 142W power, which is 77W less than Intel Core i7-13700 CPU demands for similar performance. The lower power consumption results in quieter cooling when using the same CPU cooler and also lowers power bills.
AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs are fast in both Windows 11 or Windows 10, with little difference in performance. We recommend AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs over Intel CPUs when running Windows 10, because Intel's hybrid CPU architecture and Intel Thread Director feature require Windows 11 support for best multitasking performance.
Stratosphere Pro R4 offers a choice of four AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs designed for top productivity performance:
- AMD Ryzen 5 7600 with 6 cores / 12 threads, 3.8 - 5.1GHz (standard)
- AMD Ryzen 7 7700X with 8 cores / 16 threads, 4.5 - 5.4GHz
- AMD Ryzen 9 7900X with 12 cores / 24 threads, 4.7 - 5.6GHz
- AMD Ryzen 9 7950X with 16 cores / 32 threads, 4.5 - 5.7GHz
Benchmark performance tests confirm that multithreaded performance scales up in proportion to the number of CPU cores:
The test above shows maximum performance when each CPU core is fully engaged. The magnitude of real-world performance differences will vary depending on workload, due to some software processes (single-threaded operations) not taking advantage of more than one CPU core. In general, CPUs with a higher number of CPU cores are less likely to get bogged down by competing software processes.
AMD Ryzen 7000 X3D CPUs for top gaming performance
Standard AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs deliver very good performance for a mix of productivity and gaming use. For the very best gaming performance, at some expense to productivity performance, choose one AMD's X3D models. The X3D models feature AMD 3D V-Cache Technology and deliver the very best gaming performance, exceeding both standard Ryzen 7000 CPUs and also Intel desktop processors.
AMD offers three X3D-enhanced Ryzen 7000 CPU options:
- AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D with 8 cores / 16 threads, 4.2 - 5.0GHz
- AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D with 12 cores / 24 threads, 4.4 - 5.6GHz
- AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D with 16 cores / 32 threads, 4.2 - 5.7GHz
These models command a price premium over standard models and should be chosen only if you prioritize the very fastest gaming performance. Productivity performance is actually reduced 1% to 5% with the X3D editions. The chart below shows multithreaded performance in non-gaming applications:
Gaming benchmark tests show that the X3D editions deliver up to 29% frame-rate increases compared to the equivalent standard Ryzen 7000 CPU, while also leapfrogging Intel's fastest CPUs for gaming performance. In some tests the most affordable Ryzen 7 7800X3D delivered the fastest gaming performance, making this CPU a "best buy" for gaming..
Gaming performance (frame rate) @1080p resolution
Great expansion, connectivity and reliability:
Standard and optional motherboards
Above: Stratosphere Pro R4 standard motherboard, MSI PRO B650-P WIFI.
Stratosphere Pro R4 features the highly reliable MSI PRO B650-P WIFI as standard motherboard. This full-size ATX motherboard has many outstanding features, including:
- Two triple-slot graphics card slots supporting dual graphics cards with plenty of room for large coolers; top slot PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 mode), bottom slot PCIe 4.0 x16 (x4 mode)
- Four DDR5 RAM slots supporting up to 192GB fast DDR5 memory
- 2.5 Gb/s LAN port for fast Internet connections
- Wi-Fi 6E for backup Internet connection (use phone as hotspot); also Bluetooth 5.3
- Dual M.2 Gen4 SSD slots for primary and secondary storage
- USB-C front and rear with 20Gb/s speed at rear and 10Gb/s at front
- 7 additional rear USB-A ports, 3 supporting 10Gb/s, 4 supporting USB 3.0 (5Gb/s)
Above: Stratosphere Pro R4 optional motherboard, ASUS PRIME X670-P WIFI.
ASUS PRIME X670-P WIFI, the optional motherboard upgrade, offers some unique power-user features:
- Premium AMD X670 chipset supporting PCIe 5.0 and additional PCIe lanes for greater expansion
- Quad-slot primary graphics card slot supporting the largest quad-slot graphics cards with the largest coolers; PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 mode)
- Two single-slot secondary PCIe 4.0 x16 slots supporting x4 mode; enables system to support triple graphics cards (3 NVIDIA T1000); when a secondary dual-slot graphics card is installed, the lowest slot is unavailable
- PCIe 5.0 x4 primary M.2 SSD slot supporting new Gen5 SSDs with up to 14,000 MB/s transfer rate (nearly twice the speed of typical Gen4 SSDs); backward-compatible with Gen4 / Gen3 SSDs
- Two secondary Gen 4 M.2 SSD slots, enabling the motherboard to support up to three M.2 SSDs
- Four DDR5 RAM slots supporting up to 192GB fast DDR5 memory
- 2.5 Gb/s LAN port for fast Internet connections
- Wi-Fi 6 with external antenna on 3ft lead, for backup Internet connection (use phone as hotspot); also Bluetooth 5.2
The PRIME X670-P WIFI motherboard upgrade is optional for any Stratosphere Pro R4 configuration and is required to support certain options:
- PCIe Gen 5 SSD upgrade for fastest SSD performance
- Triple M.2 SSDs
- Quad-slot graphics card, such as NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 with air cooling, while preserving the option of installing a secondary graphics card
- Triple graphics cards, typically three NVIDIA T1000 single-slot graphics cards, supporting 12 monitors
- Solid-State Drive (SSD) drive certified for 1 million hours
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 1,000,000 hours
- Operating shock resistance: 1,500 G (0.5 ms)
- No moving parts; silent operation
- Optional internal bootable backup SSD
- Configured for automated daily backup of system drive
- Serves as system drive in case of primary drive failure.
the computer and select the alternate boot drive.
- Option to configure for daily + monthly archival backup
- Option to back up secondary drive automatically as well
- Ultra-quiet 750W fully modular power supply with 10-year warranty
- Corsair RM750x (2021)
- #1 rated for top performance, quiet cooling, efficiency and reliability:
"The new Corsair RM750x is the performance king in the 750W Gold category."
–Tom's Hardware review, April 29, 2021.
- High 750W capacity for expansion, silent cooling and longevity. Upgradable to 850W, 1000W versions in configurator.
- Inaudible < 15 dB(A) cooling fan through 430W DC power output, per independent power supply tests (Cybenetics). Most systems we ship consume less than less than 430W power even under peak demands.
- 80 PLUS Gold efficiency saves energy bills, reduces system heat
- Built to last: 10-year Corsair warranty; 105°C Japanese capacitors.
- Fully modular cables for better airflow and easy PSU replacement.
- Active PFC, accepts 100 - 240VAC input power.
- Ships with appropriate AC power cable for your country.
New! $2,07500 USD
- Qty 2: $1,97100 USD each
- Qty 3+: $1,93000 USD each
- Quick Build & Ship: Yes!
Order today, ships ~ December 13!
e-commerce price: Prefer
U.S. dollars? 2,075.00
Configure options as you prefer,
and buy online today!|
Call 800.844.3721 for expert technical sales assistance!
- Expert Support: Support includes direct troubleshooting, where our technicians log into customer systems,
and resolve issues while on the phone with customers.
- Beyond Rocket Science™ Service Commitment
- Junk-Free Guarantee: We install neither adware nor promotional software on any workstation
- Complete system integration combining Stratosphere workstation with Zenview
and UltraFlex multi-screen monitors
D I G I T A L T I G E R S C U S T O M E R S
New! Designer mid-tower case, in charcoal or white
Winner, 2023 Red Dot Product Design Award
Starting in October 2023, Stratosphere Pro standard models now feature stunning new cases with award-winning mid-century modern design. The new design integrates real solid-wood accents, reminiscent of classic home stereo consoles and speakers from the 1960s.
The is charcoal color with vertical walnut accents at front, along with black mesh behind the walnut fascia and on the left side, finished with brass hardware details. An optional with lighter oak accents and silver details evokes a bright and open Scandinavian design aesthetic.
With ultra-quiet cooling fans, the new cases are themselves almost silent, as is the standard power supply. We offer ultra-quiet CPU cooler upgrades to reduce CPU cooler fan noise to an absolute minimum, and the graphics cards are typically inaudible for productivity work. For maximum silence at nearly any workload, see our new Stratosphere Pro Silent series models.
Standard style and color:
- Charcoal with real walnut solid-wood accents and brass details
- Charcoal mesh panels (left, front) for added airflow, improved cooling
- Dual 140mm ultra-quiet front intake case fans
- Optional top (2×140mm) and rear (1×120mm) fans
- 18.46 x 8.46 x 17.6in (HWD)
Optional white mesh style:
- Chalk white with real oak solid-wood accents and silver details
- Chalk mesh side panel and front mesh for added airflow, improved cooling
- Supports 4 simultaneous monitors with sharp digital connections
- Digital display ports:
- 1 × HDMI 2.0 port (up to 3840 × 2160 @60Hz resolution)
- 3 × DisplayPort 1.4 ports (up to 7680 × 4320 @60Hz resolution)
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 6600 8GB (all screens)
- 8GB dedicated
- PassMark G3D DirectX performance: 14493
(9X Intel UHD 730 graphics)
- Popular graphics card upgrade option(s) — see Customize tab:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 8GB
Updated! UltraView Desktop Manager 3.0 software
Advanced software for managing multiple monitors and creating a personal productivity dashboard via virtual monitors
- All-new Digital Tigers software suite, updated for Windows 11!
- Supports splitting monitors into smaller virtual monitors
- Create a personal productivity and awareness dashboard out of large, high-resolution monitors and 4K TVs
- Use larger virtual monitors for primary workspace and supporting documents, websites and work email
- Use micro-size virtual monitors for task managers, time management, personal email, instant messaging, social media, Bloomberg TV, streaming media, newsfeeds, security cameras and more
- Never miss anyting important for lack of timely awareness
- Designed for Windows 11, Windows 10 and Windows 7
- $9900 USD · Free with Stratosphere Pro R4
- Learn more: tab on this page · product page
The future of 4K: a personal productivity and awareness dashboard, balancing work and life together
Above: UltraView 4K UHD curved display (55″ size)
Above: Five virtual monitors created from single 4K UHD monitor, using UltraView Desktop Manager 3.0
To see more examples of what you can now do with a single 4K UHD monitor, see the Virtual Monitors: Example Layouts tab on this page, which shows 55 ways you can carve up a 4K monitor with UltraView Desktop Manager 3.0.
Top productivity features:
Top personalization features:
Options and accessories
Recommended: 1000VA UPS battery backup power
- Keeps you running through power flickering and brief outages, while giving you time to save your work during longer outages
- CyberPower UPS series is proven by Digital Tigers long-term reliability study to extend the life of systems
- In 15 years, less than 0.2% of Digital Tigers customers have encountered power supply problems / dead system while connected to certified UPS
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects for under / over voltage conditions, improving long-term system reliability
- LCD and software status monitoring for load, voltage, alerts