Ultra-compact, ultra-silent, and packed with power
- Only 3.8″ high! Slides easily under monitor array when installed horizontally.
New 9th Generation Intel Core processors!
- Intel Core i3-9100F (standard)
- 4 cores processing 4 simultaneous threads
- Clock: 3.6 - 4.2 GHz (with Turbo Boost)
- Intel Core i5-9400
- 6 cores processing 6 simultaneous threads
- Clock: 2.9 - 4.1 GHz (with Turbo Boost)
- Intel Core i7-9700
- 8 cores processing 8 simultaneous threads
- Clock: 3.0 - 4.7 GHz (with Turbo Boost)
- Intel Core i9-9900
- 8 cores processing 16 simultaneous threads
- Clock: 3.1 - 5.0 GHz (with Turbo Boost)
Intel's 9th Generation Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 and Core i9 processors take a huge leap forward, with at least a 30% improvement in performance compared to the prior generation, according to PassMark CPU Mark and other benchmark tests.
Most of this jump in performance comes through the use of up to eight CPU cores within each processor, up from four or six in the prior generation. With more cores, more work can be done in parallel, enabling smoother multitasking, more responsive financial trading indicators, and even faster web browsing when many tabs are open.
512GB Intel NVMe SSD - standard!
- Intel SSD 660p series
- Upgrade options: 1TB / 2TB capacities
- 3X read / write speed vs SATA SSDs
- Up to 1800 MB/s read, 1800 MB/s write
- Up to 220K I/O Operations Per Second (IOPS)
NVMe SSDs bypass the traditional SATA storage interface in computers and connect directly to the CPU via four dedicated PCI Express 3.0 lanes. The result is up to 6X the performance of SATA SSDs for sequential reads and writes, and up to 4X the I/O operations per second. Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x4, M.2 socket.
In 2009, Digital Tigers was first in the industry to ship SSD drives standard in desktop workstations. We've shipped thousands of systems since with Intel and Samsung SSDs, and only one has ever failed in customer hands.
Standard / optional operating systems
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit (standard)
- Windows 10 Pro
Industry-leading multi-monitor software
UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0 software:
14 industry-leading features for power users
- Updated for Windows 10 and 8.1
- See feature list on right column of this page
16GB - 64GB DDR4-2666 memory
- Memory capacity: 64 GB (2 DIMM slots)
- Typical configuration: 32GB (best buy)
Bootable backup SSD/ hard drive (optional)
- Backs up solid-state system drive
- Serves as system drive in case of primary drive failure.
Simply reboot the computer and selecting the alternate boot drive.
- Also backs up secondary drive
High-speed data ports
- 10 USB ports (2 front, 8 rear)
- Additional rear ports: Dual Intel Gigabit LAN, 3-port analog audio, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, Wi-Fi antenna
Options and accessories
Recommended option: 1000VA UPS battery backup power
- Keeps you running through power flickering and brief outages, while giving you time to save your work during longer outages
- CyberPower UPS series is proven by Digital Tigers long-term reliability study to extend the life of systems
- In six years, less than 0.2% of Digital Tigers customers have encountered power supply problems / dead system while connected to certified UPS
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects for under / over voltage conditions, improving long-term system reliability
- LCD and software status monitoring for load, voltage, alerts
- Qty 2: $1,187.00 USD each
- Qty 3+: $1,162.00 USD each
- Quick Build & Ship: Yes!
Order today, ships ~ July 3!
e-commerce price: Prefer
U.S. dollars? 1,249.00
Configure options as you prefer,
and buy online today!|
Call 800.844.3721 for expert technical sales assistance!
- Intel Platinum Partner: Digital Tigers has Intel's highest partner certification based on
sales volume and ongoing technical training.
- Expert Support: Support includes direct troubleshooting, where our technicians log into customer systems,
and resolve issues while on the phone with customers.
- Beyond Rocket Science™ Service Commitment
- Junk-Free Guarantee: We install neither adware nor promotional software on any workstation
- Complete system integration combining Stratosphere workstation with Zenview
and UltraFlex multi-screen monitors
D I G I T A L T I G E R S C U S T O M E R S
Updated! UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0 software
Advanced software for managing multiple monitors and creating a personal productivity dashboard via virtual monitors
- All-new Digital Tigers software suite with many new features
- Now supports splitting monitors into smaller virtual monitors
- Create a personal productivity and awareness dashboard out of large, high-resolution monitors and 4K TVs
- Use larger virtual monitors for primary workspace and supporting documents, websites and work email
- Use micro-size virtual monitors for task managers, time management, personal email, instant messaging, social media, Bloomberg TV, streaming media, newsfeeds, security cameras and more
- Never miss anyting important for lack of timely awareness
- Designed for Windows 10 as well as Windows 7 and 8.1
- $99.00 USD · Free with Stratosphere Mini Z4
- Learn more: tab on this page · product page
The future of 4K: a personal productivity and awareness dashboard, balancing work and life together
Above: New UltraView 4K UHD curved displays, available in 49-inch and 55-inch sizes
Above: Five virtual monitors created from single 4K UHD monitor, using UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0
To see more examples of what you can now do with a single 4K UHD monitor, see Virtual Monitors: Example Layouts, which shows 55 ways you can carve up a 4K monitor with UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0.
Top productivity features:
Top personalization features:
Disappears on your desktop
- 3.8″ high: easily slides underneath a desktop monitor array
- 8.1″ wide
- 12.9″ deep
Ports at your fingertips
- Microphone and headphone jacks (front)
- 10 USB ports:
- 2 × front USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s)
- 4 × rear USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gb/s)
- 2 × rear USB 3.0
- 2 × rear USB 2.0
A miracle of silence
Industry's quietest CPU cooler and cooling fans
(inaudible at idle)