- Save !
Was , now only !
- Total diagonal size: "
(screen area, excluding bezels)
- Maximum width: " (screens flat)
- Total screen resolution: x pixels
- LED backlight
- Viewing angles: ° (H) /
- Superior LCD performance specs
- Brightness: cd/m²
- Response: ms (G to G)
- Color gamut: (premium backlight)
- Professional color depth: 8-bit/channel,
(true 16.7 million colors, without dithering or FRC)
What do you need to drive this monitor?
Updated! UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0 software
Advanced software for managing multiple monitors and creating a personal productivity dashboard via virtual monitors
- All-new Digital Tigers software suite with many new features
- Now supports splitting monitors into smaller virtual monitors
- Create a personal productivity and awareness dashboard out of large, high-resolution monitors and 4K TVs
- Use larger virtual monitors for primary workspace and supporting documents, websites and work email
- Use micro-size virtual monitors for task managers, time management, personal email, instant messaging, social media, Bloomberg TV, streaming media, newsfeeds, security cameras and more
- Never miss anyting important for lack of timely awareness
- Designed for Windows 10 as well as Windows 7 and 8.1
- $99.00 USD · Free with
- Learn more: tab on this page · product page
Above: Five virtual monitors created from single 4K UHD monitor, using UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0
To see more examples of what you can now do with a single 4K UHD monitor, see the Virtual Monitors: Example Layouts tab on this page, which shows 55 ways you can carve up a 4K monitor with UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0.
Top productivity features:
Top personalization features:
The Digital Tigers Advantage