Ultra-compact, ultra-silent, and packed with power
- Only 3.8″ high! Slides easily under monitor array when installed horizontally.
Fast M.2 NVMe SSDs (solid state drives)
- 250GB fast M.2 NVMe SSD standard
- 512GB / 1TB / 2TB / 4TB capacity options
- Dual SSD option: up to 8TB SSD storage!
Optional internal bootable backup SSD
- Configured for automated daily backup of system drive
- Serves as system drive in case of primary drive failure.
the computer and select the alternate boot drive.
- Option to configure for daily + monthly archival backup
- Genuine ASUS motherboard
- #1 motherboard brand for reliability (Hardware.fr study, Dec. 2015)
- Intel SSD drive certified for 1.2 million hours operation
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 1,200,000 hours
- Operating shock resistance: 1,000 G (0.5 ms)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 70° C (32 - 158° F)
- 5-year component warranty (Intel 530 series)
- Quiet W power supply certified for high efficiency
- 80 PLUS efficiency saves energy bills, reduces system heat
- Quiet cooling fan, with low exhaust load due to high efficiency
- High W capacity with headroom for expansion, long life
- Built to last, with 100,000 hours MTBF rating
- Active PFC, accepts 100 - 240VAC input power
- Ships with appropriate AC power cable for your country
- Qty 2: $000 USD each
- Qty 3+: $000 USD each
- Quick Build & Ship: Yes!
Order today, ships ~ !
e-commerce price: Prefer
U.S. dollars? 0.00
Configure options as you prefer,
and buy online today!|
Call 800.844.3721 for expert technical sales assistance!
- Intel Platinum Partner: Digital Tigers has Intel's highest partner certification based on
sales volume and ongoing technical training.
- Expert Support: Support includes direct troubleshooting, where our technicians log into customer systems,
and resolve issues while on the phone with customers.
- Beyond Rocket Science™ Service Commitment
- Junk-Free Guarantee: We install neither adware nor promotional software on any workstation
- Complete system integration combining workstation with Zenview
and UltraFlex multi-screen monitors
D I G I T A L T I G E R S C U S T O M E R S
Updated! UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0 software
Advanced software for managing multiple monitors and creating a personal productivity dashboard via virtual monitors
- All-new Digital Tigers software suite with many new features
- Now supports splitting monitors into smaller virtual monitors
- Create a personal productivity and awareness dashboard out of large, high-resolution monitors and 4K TVs
- Use larger virtual monitors for primary workspace and supporting documents, websites and work email
- Use micro-size virtual monitors for task managers, time management, personal email, instant messaging, social media, Bloomberg TV, streaming media, newsfeeds, security cameras and more
- Never miss anyting important for lack of timely awareness
- Designed for Windows 10 as well as Windows 7 and 8.1
- $9900 USD · Free with
- Learn more: tab on this page · product page
The future of 4K: a personal productivity and awareness dashboard, balancing work and life together
Above: New UltraView 4K UHD curved displays, available in 49-inch and 55-inch sizes
Above: Five virtual monitors created from single 4K UHD monitor, using UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0
To see more examples of what you can now do with a single 4K UHD monitor, see the Virtual Monitors: Example Layouts tab on this page, which shows 55 ways you can carve up a 4K monitor with UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0.
Top productivity features:
Top personalization features:
Disappears on your desktop
- 3.8″ high: easily slides underneath a desktop monitor array
- 8.1″ wide
- 12.9″ deep
Ports at your fingertips
- Microphone and headphone jacks (front)
- 0 USB ports:
- 2 × front USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s)
- × rear USB 3.1 Gen 2, Type A (10 Gbps)
- × rear USB 3.1 Gen 2, Type C (10 Gbps)
- × rear USB 3.0 Type A (5 Gbps)
- × rear USB 3.0, Type C (5 Gb/s)
- × rear USB 3.0, Type C (5 Gb/s)
- × rear USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s)