Ultra-compact, ultra-silent, and packed with power
- Only 3.5″ high! Slides easily under monitor array when installed horizontally.
New 11th Generation Intel Core processors!
- Standard CPU: Intel Core i5-10400
- 6 cores · 12 threads
- 2.9 - 4.3 GHz (Turbo Boost)
- Upgrade CPUs:
- Intel Core i5-11600K:
3.9 - 4.9 GHz, 6 cores / 12 threads
- Intel Core i7-11700:
2.5 - 4.9 GHz, 8 cores / 16 threads
- Intel Core i7-11700K:
3.6 - 5.0 GHz, 8 cores / 16 threads
Intel's 11th Generation processors take a big leap forward, with up to 41% improvement in performance compared to the prior generation, according to PassMark CPU Mark benchmark tests (Core i5).
Choose yours by customizing Stratosphere Mini U2 and pricing your complete configuration today!
A primer on CPU terminology:
How cores, threads and multithreading affect performance
Modern multi-core CPUs split up your computer's tasks across a team of processors that work in parallel, like a team of horses. Two horses are better than one; four are better than two; the more horsepower, the better. For CPUs, your workhorses are etched in silicon all within a single chip, and we call those workers CPU cores.
Of course, CPUs don't always run in one direction like a team of horses. Think of CPU cores as a team of cooks in a central kitchen, with CPU threads being the waiters bringing in orders (instructions) and returning with cooked (processed) food.
A kitchen's productivity is thus roughly equal to the number of cooks and the speed of each cook. For CPUs we call that speed the clock speed of each core, which can vary independently during operation. CPU clocks are measured in GHz (gigahertz), so a 3GHz CPU is operating at three billion cycles per second. Cores act as a multiplier to clock speed, since the cores work independently, and each core also executes multiple instructions in parallel.
You'll notice that CPU clock speed is often expressed as a range. The low number, or base clock speed, is the guaranteed minimum speed of all cores. The high number is Intel Turbo Boost: the peak clock speed that one or several cores can achieve for a limited period without overheating the CPU. Intel CPUs with Turbo Boost will automatically increase the speed of individual cores to process demanding threads to the fastest extent possible without crossing thermal limits or exceeding the preset Turbo Boost limit.
Each CPU core independently executes operating system requests and is addressed as a separate CPU. This is a bit like having a a dedicated waiter for each cook in the kitchen. However, when a cook handles two waiters' orders simultaneously, he's more productive. Now the restaurant can serve more customers at the same time, simply by hiring more waiters.
A team of cooks: which ones are virtual?
In the same way, Intel CPUs with Hyper-Threading Technology can process two software threads simultaneously by presenting two logical CPUs to the operating system for each physical core. Faking extra CPU cores is a workload management technique, so a CPU core can keep working even if a thread is waiting for external data or is stalled. Hyper-Threading is like having two waiters available for the same cook. Other waiters may be too busy to take your order, but this waiter is available, and then so is the actual cook. Just as a team of cooks is more productive with twice the wait staff serving the demands of patrons, Hyper-Threading enables CPU cores to process more threads by working around bottlenecks and resource hogs. Waiters serve as workload managers for the cooks, and so does Hyper-Threading for CPUs.
Intel's 11th Generation Core processors unleash faster performance than ever, with more performance per CPU core and more performance per dollar.
With higher performance per core, more work can be done in parallel, enabling smoother multitasking, more responsive financial trading indicators, and even faster web browsing when many tabs are open. There's an 11th Gen Intel Core processor to meet every requirement and budget. Choose yours by customizing Stratosphere Mini U2 and pricing your complete configuration today!
Standard / optional operating systems
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit (standard)
- Windows 10 Pro
Industry-leading multi-monitor software
UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0 software:
14 industry-leading features for power users
- Updated for Windows 10 and 8.1
- See feature list on right column of this page
2.5 Gigabit Ethernet + Intel Wi-Fi 6 (AX) + Bluetooth 5.2
- Ready for ultra-fast 2Gb/s Internet being rolled out in 2021
- 2.5 Gb/s wired networking (~2500 Mb/s)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (802.11ax) wireless networking, up to 2.4Gb/s (nearly 3X the speed of the prior standard, Wireless-AC)
- Bluetooth 5.2
Fast M.2 NVMe SSDs (solid state drives)
- 250GB fast M.2 NVMe SSD standard
- 512GB / 1TB / 2TB / 4TB capacity options
- Dual SSD option: up to 8TB SSD storage!
Optional internal bootable backup SSD
- Configured for automated daily backup of system drive
- Serves as system drive in case of primary drive failure.
the computer and select the alternate boot drive.
- Option to configure for daily + monthly archival backup
Options and accessories
Recommended: Bootable backup SSD/ hard drive
- Backs up solid-state system drive
- Serves as system drive in case of primary drive failure.
Simply reboot the computer and selecting the alternate boot drive.
- Also backs up secondary drive
Recommended: 1000VA UPS battery backup power
- Keeps you running through power flickering and brief outages, while giving you time to save your work during longer outages
- CyberPower UPS series is proven by Digital Tigers long-term reliability study to extend the life of systems
- In 15 years, less than 0.2% of Digital Tigers customers have encountered power supply problems / dead system while connected to certified UPS
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects for under / over voltage conditions, improving long-term system reliability
- LCD and software status monitoring for load, voltage, alerts
New low price! $1,24900 USD
- Qty 2: $1,18700 USD each
- Qty 3+: $1,16200 USD each
- Quick Build & Ship: Yes!
Order today, ships ~ October 4!
e-commerce price: Prefer
U.S. dollars? 1,249.00
Configure options as you prefer,
and buy online today!|
Call 800.844.3721 for expert technical sales assistance!
- Intel Platinum Partner: Digital Tigers has Intel's highest partner certification based on
sales volume and ongoing technical training.
- Expert Support: Support includes direct troubleshooting, where our technicians log into customer systems,
and resolve issues while on the phone with customers.
- Beyond Rocket Science™ Service Commitment
- Junk-Free Guarantee: We install neither adware nor promotional software on any workstation
- Complete system integration combining Stratosphere workstation with Zenview
and UltraFlex multi-screen monitors
D I G I T A L T I G E R S C U S T O M E R S
Updated! UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0 software
Advanced software for managing multiple monitors and creating a personal productivity dashboard via virtual monitors
- All-new Digital Tigers software suite with many new features
- Now supports splitting monitors into smaller virtual monitors
- Create a personal productivity and awareness dashboard out of large, high-resolution monitors and 4K TVs
- Use larger virtual monitors for primary workspace and supporting documents, websites and work email
- Use micro-size virtual monitors for task managers, time management, personal email, instant messaging, social media, Bloomberg TV, streaming media, newsfeeds, security cameras and more
- Never miss anyting important for lack of timely awareness
- Designed for Windows 10 as well as Windows 7 and 8.1
- $9900 USD · Free with Stratosphere Mini U2
- Learn more: tab on this page · product page
The future of 4K: a personal productivity and awareness dashboard, balancing work and life together
Above: New UltraView 4K UHD curved displays, available in 49-inch and 55-inch sizes
Above: Five virtual monitors created from single 4K UHD monitor, using UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0
To see more examples of what you can now do with a single 4K UHD monitor, see Virtual Monitors: Example Layouts, which shows 55 ways you can carve up a 4K monitor with UltraView Desktop Manager 2.0.
Top productivity features:
Top personalization features:
Disappears on your desktop
- 3.5″ high: easily slides underneath a desktop monitor array
- 14.8″ wide
- 13.1″ deep
Ports at your fingertips
- Microphone and headphone jacks (front)
- 8 USB ports:
- 2 × front USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s)
- 1 × rear USB 3.1 Gen 2, Type A (10 Gbps)
- 1 × rear USB 3.1 Gen 2, Type C (10 Gbps)
- 4 × rear USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s)